The Member of Parliament for the Abetifi Constituency, Bryan Acheampong has donated GHS 821,000 to 7 constituencies and health facilities in the Eastern Region.
Making the donation at the Rock City Hotel in Nkwatia Kwahu, the lawmaker said the fight against the Coronavirus pandemic is a global one, which needs all hands on deck. He emphasized that “giving to those in need is not charity but humanity”.
Breakdown is as follows:
– Afram Plains North ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Afram Plains South ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Abirem ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Mpraeso ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Nkawkaw ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Abetifi ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers
– Suhum ~ 15,000 Hand Sanitizers.
2. Health Facilities
– Atibie Government Hospital ~ GHS20,000.00
– Suhum Government Hospital ~ GHS20,000.00
– Nkawkaw Holy Family Hospital ~ GHS20,000.00
– Donkorkrom Presby Hospital ~ GHS20,000.00
– New Abirem Government Hospital ~ GHS20,000.00
– Afram Plains South District Clinics ~ GHS20,000.00
– Kwahu East District Clinics ~ GHS20,000.00
3. GHS200,000.00 Regional Contingency Fund
– A fund set up to support the remaining hospitals and health centers across the Eastern Region.
Receiving the items at the Rock City Hotel in Nkwatia in the Kwahu East district, the elated constituency representatives and officials of the health facilities thanked Bryan Acheampong for the gesture